Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 2

I didn't get a chance to weigh myself this morning. Well I guess I could have made time but baby girl was a little cranky so I grabbed her & headed downstairs to change her diaper, feed her & sign-on to my computer for work. I'm not sure that weighing every day is a great idea but it's always helped me stay on track in the past.

Breakfast:
1/2 Van's waffle with 1 tbsp of peanut butter - 70 calories waffle - 100 calories peanut butter
4-5 bites of baby girl's leftover Ego waffle - 50 calories?

Lunch:
Arnold's Honey Wheat sandwich thin - 100 calories
Boca Burger - 90 calories
1 slice of American cheese - 40 calories
1 tbsp light mayo - 40 calories
ketchup - 5 calories
20 Lay's light chips - 75 calories

Snack:
40 Lay's light chips - 150 calories
3-4 tbsp of queso (40 calories a serving) - 120 calories
1 Snackwell's devils food cookie - 50 calories

Dinner:
Baked chicken breast  - 140 calories
Green beans - 30-50 calories?

Not the best snacks but Aunt Flo came today so it could have been a lot worse!!

Exercise:
Week 1, Day 2 of Couch Potato to 5k

Motivation...please find me.

No comments: