- Chicago deep dish pizza - think: globs and globs of cheese
- Chicago style hot dogs
- Cheese fries
- WINE, BEER, StrawBEERitas, wine, and more wine.
- Eating out for every meal
- Binge drinking at the wedding reception & at the bar afterwards
I've cut out alcohol during the week and exercised 3 times.
- Tuesday: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Level 1 & 20 minute family walk around the neighborhood
- Friday: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Level 1 & 2
- Tracy Anderson 60 minute mat routine
Fingers crossed & hard work in progress.
The other night before I went to bed, something popped into my head. I was thinking about how I want to lose 20 lbs by my friend's wedding June 1 (um, not going to happen but whatever) and I thought I just need to change something. Then I thought, "Do you want something to change?" (yes) "then change some THING". So I've kind of made that my mantra this week.
I want to change one thing a day that I normally wouldn't do. This week that includes:
- Trading diet soda for water - I haven't had a soda all week & I'm not craving it like I was. I was up to 3-4 diet sodas a day, I craved the carbonation & soda bubbles in my mouth. I replaced it with filtered water and sparkling water with a lime.
- Skip the wine & drink sparkling water in a wine glass - I really enjoy this for some reason
- Instead of laying on the couch after work watching Bravo, I went & ran errands or went for a walk with the family
- Worked out instead of just thinking about working out
- Tracked everything I ate/drank in My Fitness Pal