Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, May 04, 2009

rainy day won't get me down

hi everyone!

i had a great weekend, my mom & grandma came up to visit and we bought my wedding dress! it is absolutely gorgeous. it fit like a glove and was so flattering (thanks to built in bra/corset thing)...i would feel comfortable wearing it today! but i hope to lose another 15 lbs before then (i'm getting married at the beginning of november).

this past week i've lost 5 lbs!!!! i can't believe it, the past few weeks i've lost 1 pound here, 1 pound there, but 5! and the number has stuck around so that is great. it motivates me to keep going. i definitely think it has to do with adding a second workout to my day (zumba, spinning, body pump) last week:

4.27 - 35 min elliptical, 10 min treadmill walk
4.28 - 68 min elliptical, 20 min treadmill, 60 min zumba class
4.29 - 38 min treadmill hills, 65 min elliptical, arm weights, 55 min spinning
4.30 - 60 min body pump, 12 min elliptical
5.1 - 45 min spinning
5.3 - 50 min treadmill hills, 20 min elliptical
5.4 - 65 min elliptical

this past friday my sister and i woke up at 6am to go to a spinning class and it was awesome. what a great way to start the day. i don't know if i could do it every day but once or twice a week could definitely work.

i hit the elliptical for 65 mins today and i'm going to a 60 minute step class tonight with my sister. OH! did i mention i'm in a wedding this weekend? well i am and that is motivating me to kick it into high gear this week so it looks nice on me.

alright....off to the gym on this rainy monday! have a nice evening.

1 comment:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

WOw great loss!! And wow thats a hellava workout for today too!!