Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

75 minute walk before 8am

I did it again, I got on the treadmill bright & early (6:45am). However, not 2 minutes later did my daughter wake up & my husband was already at the gym. Disney Junior & some juice to the rescue! I put her downstairs with me & walked for 75 minutes!! I was only going to do 30 minutes but with Thanksgiving coming up, I decided to keep going. I know I'm only walking but I put it on an incline & I was definitely feeling the burn in my legs.

I watched 2 episodes of Glee & it went by pretty fast! My weigh-in Friday only showed a .2 lb loss but the next morning the scale said I lost 3 lbs. I blame it on Aunt Flow being in town...that bitch. I'm going to weigh myself Wednesday morning & not beat myself up on Friday morning when I gain 45 lbs from the Thanksgiving binge eating that will most likely occur.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: