Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

another early morning workout

I did it again, twice in one week! I woke up around 5:45, my daughter was crying & my husband was on his way to the gym. He put her in bed with me & a sippy cup of juice & once she decided to go back to bed (6:25ish), I went down to the basement, grabbed the iPad & got on the treadmill! I walked for 52 minutes while I watched Glee. It went a lot faster than Monday's walk. I went about 4 miles & burned 500 calories.

Ah...if only I was a runner but I'm not at this point. I used to run on the treadmill years ago but let's walk before we run, people!...literally. The thought of waking up at 6am & running...not so much. Walking I can handle. So that's what it's going to be for now. Slow & steady!!

Loving Glee, I'm half way through season 1!

No comments: