Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, November 18, 2013

6am Workout

So I dusted off the old treadmill, grabbed my iPad & walked for 40 minutes while I watched an episode of Glee....at 6am. That's kind of early for me but it was surprisingly easy! I laid my clothes & sneakers out the night before, which helped! Our 2 year old little girl was in our bed since she woke up in the middle of the night so as soon as my alarm went off I grabbed my phone, snoozed it, grabbed my clothes & went down to the basement where the treadmill is.

I'm glad I did it, I burned 4 activity points (Weight Watchers) & I'm pretty proud of myself. I mentioned it to my husband last night & he is always so encouraging so I didn't want to let him down.

Sidenote: I know I'm late to the party but I am SO into Glee - Season 1. I've been watching Season 5 (I tuned in to see the Beatles episodes, tribute to Cory Monteith, etc) & I really like it.

No comments: