Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hump Day!

Today is day 3 of Weight Watchers & so far, so good! So far I'm down 1 lb but I will take it. My goal is to lose 2 lbs a week & if I can lose another lb by Monday I will be a happy camper. Baby steps.

I made it to the gym, which I'm really proud of. I met the goal I set Monday of getting to the gym at least 2-3 times a week. Yay! I'm going to a strength & spin class tomorrow morning with my coworker. Work was crazy but I managed to get away for about 45 minutes. I'm lucky to have a free gym at work, which I need to take advantage of more. They offer spin class, step class, Zumba, all sorts of fun classes that the offer all day long.

Weight: 154.4
Breakfast: Egg white omelet with veggies & 1 slice of American cheese (4), iced coffee with a splash of skim & splenda (0) - omelette was made with no butter, the cook uses Pam...I'm also very lucky to have a really affordable cafeteria at work as well that makes healthy, yummy food!
Lunch: I was in and out of meetings all day & didn't get a chance to eat before my 3pm gym "meeting"...that's bad, I know. I was starving & never made it back to my desk to grab a healthy snack.
After Work Snack: Arnolds sandwich thin (1), slice of Turkey (.5), slice of American cheese (1), 1tbs of light mayo (.5)
Dinner: Turkey taco salad: lettuce (0), 97/3 turkey meat (4), cheese sauce (2), light sour cream (1) - we didn't have any other toppings but it tasted great!
Desert: 100 calorie Hostess chocolate cupcakes (1)
Exercise: 30 minutes on the elliptical - burned 275 calories (-2)
Total: 13 out of 21

I did a lot of organizing & cleaning after work as well. All in all a productive day but I should have eaten more...lesson learned!

No comments: