Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, September 30, 2010

400th Post

It's hard to believe that I've been blogging on & off since 2006. It's harder to believe that I've written 400 blog posts - all about my struggles & successes losing weight. You would think by post 400 that I would have it all figured out. But I don't & I'm still learning things about myself. I'm learning that I can really push myself when I am motivated. I'm also learning that I can really talk myself out of exercise or into eating/drinking something bad if I really want to. That's one thing I'm working on - my inner voice.

Today has been great in terms of diet & exercise. I got to the gym for a 45 minute spin/strength class. We cycled for 35 minutes & did arms & abs for 10 minutes. It was tough. I have been off the spin bike since July & that is surprisingly long enough to become out of shape. I held my own though & tried to look like my lungs weren't about to explode out of my chest. It was a great workout & my coworker wants to go to the 60 minute spin class tomorrow. I can do this.

Weight: 152.2 (yay! The scale really moved!)
Breakfast: Quaker Oats Lower Sugar Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal (2), large iced coffee with skim & splenda from Dunkin Donuts (1)
Snack: Special K chocolatey pretzel bar (2)
Lunch: Fat free spicy refried beans (2), cheese sauce (1) & fat free sour cream (1) - sounds gross but to me it's like a tortilla-free bean burrito
Snack: 1/2 WW bagel (1) & 1 tbsp of WW cream cheese
Dinner: Smart Ones Fettucine Alfredo (4)
Desert: Weight Watchers chocolate chip ice cream cup (2), Sugar Free Angel food cake (2), Fat free cool whip (2)
Exercise: 45 minute spin & sculpt class (-2?)
Total: 19 out of 21

No comments: