Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, October 01, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

Today has been an extremely long day at work...I'm tired & the last thing I want to do is stare at this screen but I want to track what I've eaten.

Weight: 153
Breakfast: WW bagel (2), WW cream cheese (1.5)
Lunch: Arnolds sandwich thin (1), turkey (1), American cheese (.5), light mayo (.5)
Snacks: 100 calorie cupcake pack (1), 1/2 Special K chocolatey pretzel bar (1), 1 cup of light peaches (1), cool whip (.5), 20 Light Lays Chips (1), bowl of Fiber One Raisin Bran with 1/2 cup skim (2)
Exercise: 60 minute spin class (-3 or -4?)
Dinner: Smart Ones Fettucine Alfredo (4), Glass of Pinot Noir (2)
Desert: 1 piece of sugar free angel food cake (1), FF cool whip (1), 2 more glasses of Pinot Noir (5)
Point total so far: 23

Flex Points left: 31 out of 35

Sidenote: I bought two boxes of Fiber one cereal & the points (including skim milk) are crazy good! One cup of wannabe Cinnamon Toast Crunch + skim milk = 3 points. One cup of wannabe Raisin Bran + skim milk = 2 points. So far I've only tried the raisin bran but I was happily surprised by the amount of food & the taste! Yum!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday, I will try to post this weekend.

No comments: