Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I think my scale winked at me this morning...



WOO!!! Down a pound. It may seem insignificant but I have been waiting for 2 weeks now for that scale to budge. I got on it this morning and it said 137.5. I stepped off and stepped back on...137. Whatever, I will take it.

The Biggest Loser was so awesome last night, I can't get over how Poppy and Eric both looked. And Jennifer too...wow! Even my roommates were amazed. I had no idea who Brian was when he first came out, I had to rewind the Tivo to see him again, unbelieveable. Kai looked great too, I wonder how much time elapsed since they left the ranch...I'm so glad Eric (& Bob of course) won. That is so motivational.

Going to the gym today for day 2 of couch potato to 5k! WOO! Then my sister and I are going to Applebee's for the WW menu for dinner and I'm going out on the town tonight...good thing I have points saved up and even better that I don't have to work tommorow! 3 day weekend...here I come!!!

No comments: