Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

better blogger

so i haven't been posting as much as i should but i'm trying! i've been good this week and my pants even feel looser. i will admit i had 3 slices of pizza over the weekend...accompanied with beer...but i wasn't as bad as usual. that's an improvement right? i didn't weigh myself yesterday or today but think i might just post my friday weigh-ins from here on out? i will still weigh everyday though. i think i'm finally getting back into my groove.

my sister and some girlfriends went to "ladie's night" at the melting pot tonight. if you don't know what the melting pot is, it's basically a fondue restaurant that serves a 4 course meal. i said i wasn't going to go, i don't need to eat that, i'm not in the mood to eat that and i'm actually back on track. my sister gave me a guilt trip about how i need to go out and have fun our girlfriends but ya know what? if i can resist melting pot, i think that's a good thing. i know she just wants me to hang out but sometimes the peer pressure is too much.

so i am staying in tonight. i had some brocoli, 3 pieces of sushi and i might have another light snack. my desert is my new favorite ice cream: dreyer's slow churned "american idol: hollywood cheesecake" flavor. Oh. My. God. it is absolutely amazing. i think it's limited edition but that's probably a good thing. it's cheesecake flavored ice cream swirled with strawberry sauce and graham crackers. 140 calories a serving and to die for. better than most "real" ice cream if you ask me.

so i'm getting my eating down and i think it's time to get back into the gym...why haven't i been in 2 weeks? who knows! i've been full of excuses but no more!! tmw is the day. (crossing my fingers i stay motivated)

also a big thank you to my girl carolyn who posted some lovely things about me in her blog! she is such a sweet girl and we are very similar in where we are in our lives right now. thanks girl!! check out her blog now, she's truly a weight-loss inspiration :)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

You can do it! You can make it to the gym! Think of how great you'll feel afterwards. You'll be so glad you went.

Great job on passing on the Melting Pot. I've never been there but I can only imagine but I have a feeling that chocolate fondue would be involved and that is just dangerous!

Thanks for the kind words Kelly! Your blog has been such a HUGE moritvaiton with my recent struggles. It's SO good to know that someone else out there is going through the same summer troubles as me!!

katieo said...

You just gotta get your momentum back with the gym. You can do it! You'll fel so great! :)

Unknown said...

ugh, the melting pot is just sinful, all the way around... it IS a lot of fun but really - going there thinking you're only going to have a little of this and a little of that, is just silly... congrats on saying no! :o)