Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, May 13, 2007

happy mother's day!

happy mothers day to all the blogging mommys out there! i hope you have a wonderful day and treat yourself to something delicious :)

i've been good this weekend, it feels great. usually on sundays i am regretting something i ate/drank over the weekend. but i just got back from being at my grandmas, and i made sure to get my exercise in. we went to a mexican restaurant on saturday and instead of my usual weekend frozen margarita, i had a corona light! AND i took my little brother to the park for 2 hours before that and made sure i got plenty of walking and running in.

so i had a good weekend and i hope you enjoy the rest of yours!
scale: 132.9 <--at my grandmas house, so i dont know how mine will react tmw.

No comments: