Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

t g i w!

today is my friday! i am going on a trip tmw to see my mom and grandma and just to get away! i have vacation time to burn and since i am getting "rehired" my vacation time starts over! yay! sorry, don't mean to rub it in but i haven't had more than a day off since christmas so i am really pumped.

going to the gym tonight after work. i will probably just work on cardio and maybe some weights? my flight leaves tmw night but i took the day off to sleep in, get some laundry done, go back to the gym and then just relax! i love sleeping in and on the weekends i'm so used to waking up early that its hard to sleep past 9. ohhh college, how i miss you!

as i said earlier my scale said 133 this morning. yay me :) i've definitely cut back and don't have my glass (or two) of wine with dinner. i think that makes a big difference. i read that after calories from fat that calories from alcohol are the hardest to burn off. yuck! my plan for the weekend: stock up on healthy groceries at my grandma's house. go for at least a 30 minute walk the 3 days i'm there and try to stay active by going to the mall or running errands! i want to be a bum but i will have to fight that urge. i will definitely be enjoying my weekend though and i hope you enjoy yours!!

No comments: