Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, May 21, 2007

tag, i'm it!

i've been tagged by the ever so lovely katie-o, of the sisters skinny! one of my favorite blogs.

i am going to tag:
1. anne
2. sarah
3. perfuncto
4. jodi
5. shelley

objective of the game: (source: diet pulpit)
"The idea is to highlight 5 links that you feel would be new to other readers. They can be daily reads, or personal favorites. They may even just be something fun or freaky or just plain fascinating that you stumbled into recently."

5 links:
1. fit sugar ~ daily fitness blogs, and one of the fabulous "sugar" websites
2. the daily puppy ~ i'm a sucka for a cute puppy dog
3. i'm not obsessed ~ i love celeb gossip
4. gushy grams ~ just saw this earlier, way cute
5. custom glam girl ~ you can design cheap custom t-shirts, good for gift giving

there we have it, my first game of tag :)

weight front: doing okay. not as good as i could be doing but hey, i'm trying! actually i went to a bbq last night and instead of eating anything (except for a mini cupcake) i drank beer. probably not smart but i wasnt hungry. then i went to my boyfriend's mom's house for dinner and said i wasn't hungry and ate a fruit kabob. as i type this, i realize that isn't healthy but i was bloated from eating crap on saturday and figured if i was going to drink beers, i could treat them as enough calories to "nurish me". as i type this i realize how stupid that sounds, but i am not erasing it. it will keep me accountable for stupid reasoning under the influence. haha.

my scale is officially broken. i went to step on it this morning and it read 27.0 instead of 0.0. um....i dont even want to see the end result of that so i got off before it could scream an evil and false number at me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the five you listed - I'll be sure to visit them again in the future too. Lady Rose

Crabby McSlacker said...

hi Kelly,
Sounds like your scale is possessed, and avoiding it seems like a smart thing to do.

I find I can erase "beer for dinner" guilt by eating a large plate of cruciferous vegetables the next day. (Butter spray for you, garlic and excessive amounts of olive oil for me. Okay, and pasta & parmesan cheese and a little chardonnay too). But the veggies themselves are enough to erase any previous bad behavior and you don't have to think about it anymore. And I didn't see anything about a banana split or anything truly guilt-worthy.

And tomorrow's another day.

katieo said...

my scale is not my friend. I should threaten it with replacement. Maybe that'll whip it into shape!

Shelley said...

So what do I do? I've never been "tagged" before. Help!