Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

google 15

do you ladies (& gents) use the google 15 toolbar?

google 15

i do - i love it. i weigh in daily (butt naked every morning on an empty stomach). know, i probably shouldn't but i think its helpful to me to stay focused. i track what my weigh is in there and it actually helps me to stay motivated - scale wise. i like to look at what i weighed this time last week...which i find is always more. so it helps me to see the big picture! even if the scale isn't necessarily budging.

p.s. i'm in the most boring meeting right now. trying to act like i'm doing something important. lol ;)

i'll check in later!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Posting during work?!?! (SHOCK!)
Yeah right. :)

Never even heard of Google 15. What's it all about?

You going to the gym today???

Unknown said...

didn't know about that handy google 15 tool but thanks... maybe i'll start doing the daily thing just for fun... :o)

Swizzlepop said...

I love google15. I found it in a magazine last summer and posted about it and have been using it ever since. I'm totally addicted to it.