Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

happy 2008!!

new year and definitely new resolutions. i'm starting tommorow and i can't wait. i'm going to weigh in and then stay away from the scale until next wednesday.

my resolutions:
- run a 5k (and maybe 10k after that)
- lose 10 lbs
- get to the gym at least 3x a week
- lift weights
- read more
- finish a bootcamp
- post more blog entries
- be accountable for what i eat and drink (including wine that seems to always get the "2 point" label in my head even though it's probably more than that

so happy and excited for another new year! :) what are your resolutions?

so excited for biggest loser couples tonight, definitely will help with my motivation. i've been enjoying the biggest loser 2 marathon on today, i love that show!!

alright....that's it for now. see you tmw on day 1 of getting back into my routine. FOR GOOD this time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm not a big resolutions person but if i had to pick one, it would be to make my weightloss goal... guessing i'm up a few because of the holidays, i'll say that's around 10 pounds... i'm right there with ya! ;o)

katieo said...

so excited for biggest loser couples tonight aw crap that's tonight? I thought it was tomorrow! :(

Glad to see you back and pumped!

Living to Feel Good said...

I think I smell a workout challenge for next week! ;)

Happy New Year Kelly!

Carolyn said...

I'm SOOOO with you! Today is my Day 1 back on track. The scale showed me an AWFUL number this morning so time to get that down.I'm back OP and back at the gym! I haven't done either for 2 weeks and the scale shows it and them some!

Did you see BL last night? I felt so bad for Bob when everyone wanted Jillian as their trainer! He was just standing there like the poor skinny kid who gets picked last for baseball. I just wanted to go and give him a big hug! I would have picked him!

Can't wait to hear how your first day back is going!

Swizzlepop said...

Great resolutions and Happy New Year!