Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, January 04, 2008

on point!

hi everyone! work has been so busy! my boss is out so he put me in charge and needless to say the workload has doubled. but i like it, i enjoy staying busy at work. this also means i haven't been to the gym this week but i'm not worried about it. i'm trying to focus on getting my food under control this week (been OP completely since wednesday) and so far so good. i cut out the alcohol and cheat foods that i was treating myself to before and i think that will definitely make a difference.

i'm going to work on getting to the gym next week. i don't want to start it all up at once, one day at a time seems to be working for me. the scale, screw the scale. that's all i have to say about that. my pants are still tight, as was expected. it didn't take me 3 days to gain weight and it's not going to be 3, 5 or 10 days for me to lose it. it's going to take time and i'm trying to accept that. i'm just so impatient! i'm hopeful though that i will be OP this weekend and will try not to dip into ANY flex points. i can't remember the last time i didn't use ANY flex points. i don't think that's ever happened..

i'm totally loving biggest loser couples. i like bette sue. i can see how she would be annoying but i thought she was so funny when she called bob a booger. haha! im not sure how i feel about everyone else but i do love me some jillian & bob. i'm kind of glad kim's not on this season. she annoys me.

tonight we're going out for seafood, shouldn't be too bad right? steamed shrimp and mussels maybe? no butter! i'll have to check out the menu. then we're going bowling. usually i spend friday nights out at the bars with friends, so this will be a nice and welcome change of pace for me i think.

have a wonderful weekend :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like being busy at work too. it sounsd like you have a good plan. good luck girlie and have fun tonight. :) ooohh and i love the biggest loser couples too. i loveee jillian.

Anne said...

I like Bette Sue too. Gonna be a good season I think.

Ari Fadyl said...

it's time to get in shape again! :)

katieo said...

Kim's not there? Oh I'm SO watching.
I forgot to Tivo it last time, :( it was good? I was afraid with the couples there'd by twice the drama. But I'll give it a shot!

(and you sound like you're doing great girl!)