Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, February 26, 2007

well hello there cupcake




my mom told me about hostess' 100 calorie pack cupcakes. i saw it on hungry girl this morning too. they look yummy...i need to get my hands on some. i love hostess cupcakes :) well...i love any cupcake actually. i'm an equal opportunity cupcake eater.

so i weighed myself this morning. 132. WHAT! so i stepped back on 133.5. and stepped off. one more time. 133. yes. my time of the month was over yesterday so it was nice to see this number pop up on my scale. i will wait until i see it again before i get excited.

i had a good weekend. i had a grilled cheese & some guacamole at my mom's house but overall i think i was fine. i didn't eat dinner, i had some no sugar added ice cream instead and some wine while i watched the oscars.

alright back to work...

No comments: