Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 08, 2007

g'day mates! outback & willpower



i just made the most delicious breakfast. i say made because i toasted the bread in the cafeteria and then sliced my bananas. i didn't actually make anything though. ANYWAY. i had 2 slices of wheat toast, 1 tbsp of peanut butter & sliced banana on top! yum :) it came out to be 5 points but for some reason i was STARVING and i knew that would at least fill me up for the time being. plus i'm going to the gym tonight so i should be okay on the points front today.

134.5 this morning. itsa niceeeee. <---i know the borat thing will get old but i still think he's hilarious. i'm a big fan of "da ali g show".

went for a drink last night with my main squeeze. we went to outback and sat at the bar. i ordered the house cabernet, he got a tall fosters. he ordered the cyclone pasta and i had a house salad, no cheese, no croutons, with lemon as my dressing. sometimes i just like the action of eating, and i'm not really hungry. so this gave me something to do. his was penne pasta with chicken, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, & cheese. and oh boy, it was good. i took 2 bites. he likes to try to feed me his food. it's very sweet, and i always like to try what he's having but sometimes i have no willpower. last night, i definitely had the willpower and only took the 2 bites. it was hard, but i did it. it was pretty oily though. the first bite was delicious but the second bite just felt greasy. i'm going to try to recreate a healthy version...rachel ray inspired me yesterday with her sun dried tomato pasta.

so not much else to report. going out for sushi tonight. my favorite thursday night dinner :)

6 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats on the willpower! You rock :)

Anne said...

Hi :)
The shoes are from Nine West.

Pattie said...

Sun Dried Tomatoes..mmmmm....I have been craving them lately. If you come up with a healthy version please post it!!
I'm Pattie by the way, not sure if I have formally introduced myself but I discovered your blog a few days ago. I am on WW and am just starting again for the millionth time and your site is inspiring!

i i eee said...

Ooh...I'm going out for sushi tomorrow! Yum yum.

Tigerlilly said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm... wasn't that Elvis's favorite sandwich... peanut butter and bananna? I think so!

anyway.. great job on the will power. Stay Strong!

Kelly said...

i will play with that recipe this weekend i think, sun dried tomatoe/chicken penne! yum :)

and the pb & banana....elvis and i would definitely be friends!!