Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

progress is nice

okay just wanted to post really quick, my accomplishments for the day

- went to the gym, 30 minute run + 10 minute walk
- ran through a cramp and only took two 2-minute breaks
- went to dinner and ate plain salmon & veggies with red wine
- tasted and LOVED the 100 calorie hostess cupcakes, more on that tmw
- didn't eat ANY bread at dinner
- lost 1 lb at the gym, yes i weigh myself more than once a day (at times)

hopefully will lose that water/beer weight from this past weekend by tmw morning.

until then, my blog buddies...

1 comment:

Living to Feel Good said...

Great job today!! Just reading all that has inspired me for tomorrow.

Don't you just love the hostess cakes? I love the chocolate and carrot cake. They are SO moist!! LOVE them! :)