Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

if you don't know where you're going...how will you get there?

i love that quote, i read it at work today. well i know where i want to go but i definitely made a pitstop yesterday.

what happened?


this happened...about 7 times. eww. i don't even want to think about it. i've been paying the price all day at work. i went to a college bar to watch the football game with my boy and all of our friends last night. my friend claudia kept refilling my beer from the pitcher and before i knew it, i had wayyyy too many. oh well. my points week started over today so i am moving forward.

even though i feel like poo, i am still going to the gym tonight to start week 4 of couch potato. i REALLY don't want to. and i mean REALLY REALLY don't want to. but i made a schedule for myself this week and i want to stick to it. i need to treat it like it's a lunch date or meeting that i can't miss. also i'm already up to 21 points right now (i'm only allotted 20) and i don't want to take up all my flex points this early in the week.

i am going to take a short nap before i hit th egym. hopefully the later i go the less crowded. the new years resolution crowd seems to be dying down lately.

alright i will let you know how my run goes tommorow!!

No comments: