Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

happy new year!

happy new year everyone. i'm not sure anyone actually reads this but i like posting...it helps me keep track of my progress. So I weighed myself yesterday...136...Up one pound but I have been eating/drinking and not counting points this weekend. I was so good during Christmas so I rewarded myself...I don't think I went overboard, if anything I just ate all my flex points in 2 days. Today is the start of my week. I'm not going to the gym tonight, I'm tired and I just don't feel like it. I will definitely be there tommorow.

I'm starting over on Week 3 for the couch potato to 5k program...I don't feel ready to go to week 4 and I missed one of the days. Oops. Holiday season is hard when it comes to losing weight and staying on track. I am proud of myself though and I really want to lose another 5 lbs by my birthday (Feb 9). I think I can do it :)

My wonderful boyfriend is on a diet too...we have both gained weight since we met a year ago and it will be helpful to have him on board with me. He seems interested in weight watchers but he does a lot of weight training so I don't think he is going to do it. He did look at Dottie's Weight Loss Zone with me and once he saw the Chipotle page, he said he will never look at that place the same way again. I wanted to say "told ya so" but I held back :)

I have to say that I am very motivated for this new year...I want to get into better shape. I want to be a runner. This year is full of possibility.

No comments: