Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, June 08, 2007

happy friday :)

so happy its friday! and my legs are so sore. i can't believe how much i've moved by booty this week. yay to me. the scale this morning said 132. i'll take it. at least it moved past 133/134. i couldnt take that anymore. i will probably not do too much as far as exercise goes this weekend, i might take a walk on sunday. who knows. but i need a rest day, right? and i am going down to the gym this afternoon so that will be 5 days of cardio.

i NEED to incorporate strength training, i really do. has anyone heard of "the firm" workout dvds? i have them. they're pretty hard but they leave you sore EVERYWHERE the next day. maybe this week i will try to get one or two of those into my routine. i think realistically for me 3-4 days of cardio would be best. and maybe i'll push myself to 5 days if i'm feeling it :)

my weekend plans are pretty uneventful and that makes me very happy. this is the only weekend in june where i will not be at some sort of birthday or wedding function. i have a bachelorette party, my sister's birthday, a concert, a wedding, and a trip to chicago. all in the month of june! insane! so this weekend i will be relaxing, not eating too many bad things and trying to drink wine in moderation.

does anyone else out there use a pedometer? i do! i love challenging myself to get in my 10,000 steps a day :)

have a great weekend!

7 comments:

katieo said...

I only do 3-4 days of cardio. I'd rather do strength training any day of the week. Hey- have you tried that bootcamp class yet?

I have a friend who does the firm. Raves and raves. Happy weekend!

Living to Feel Good said...

I need to incorporate strength training too. I bought a firm video (not dvd that's how old it is) a long time ago and never used it. I heard they were really hard, and I think that is why I haven't done it yet. Pretty pathedic. Oh well.

I'm on 5 days in a row of working out. I feel great. You're doing great too!! Doesn't it feel good?!

I use to use a pedometer, but the one I liked fell off one day and I didn't even notice.

Living to Feel Good said...

I'm up for the challenge. Starting Monday right? :)

Kim L said...

I know what you mean about your weekends. Mine are always full of social situation. And I'm a sucky social eater. Which is more important? Social situations or eating well? Sometimes I just don't know!

i i eee said...

I ate cookies tonight. Cooookieeees!

It's been forever since I've been by your blog -it's time I get back in the groove, baby!

You know what I bought? A FLUIDITY BAR!!! Go to fluidity.com if you don't know what that is. So far I really like it! I've never tried "The Firm" before.

Kelly said...

katieo: the bootcamp isnt being offered this month. maybe bc its getting so hot outside?

sarah: let's do it!!

rachel: welcome back to the blogging world! we missed you :) love the new site.

Anonymous said...

This is a fascinating post! It could not have been expressed better.